North America is a continent entirely within the Northern Hemisphere and almost all within the Western Hemisphere. It is also considered by some to be a northern subcontinent of the Americas. It is bordered to the north by the Arctic Ocean, to the east by the Atlantic Ocean, to the west and south by the Pacific Ocean, and to the southeast by South America and the Caribbean Sea.
• Grand Canyon : National Parks in the United States of America.
• Niagara Falls: Gigantic waterfall straddling the US-Canadian border.
• The Arlington National Cemetery: Located in Arlington, Virginia
• The Big Sur region: Longest and most scenic stretch of undeveloped coastline in the contiguous United States.
• The Statue of Liberty : A gift that was given the United States from France.
• The Golden Gate Bridge: The second longest bridge of the United State and the seventh longest in the world.
• The White House: The official residence and workplace of the United States of America’s President.
• Yellowstone National Park : World’s first national park.
• The Napa Valley: It is part of Napa County situated north of the San Francisco Bay area.