India is a vast country in the world with many attractions mainly for travel & tourism. The main reason why India is famous for tourism means all type of tourist destinations in one place. India is the right place for wild safaris, desert safaris, and nature seeking places, honeymoon spot, adventurous activities, spiritual places, and historical places of India.
• Taj Mahal: One of the Seven Wonders of the World
• Holy city Varanasi: Associated with the mighty Ganges River
• Amritsar: Important hub of Sikh history and culture.
• Jaisalmer : “The Golden city” in the Indian state of Rajasthan.
• Periyar National Park: Protected area near Thekkady in Kerala.
• Hyderabad’s Mecca Masjid: One of the world’s largest mosques.
• Amer Fort : Located in Rajasthan, India.
• The Ganges River : Trans-boundary river of Asia which flows through India and Bangladesh .
• Ladakh : Located in the northern part of the Indian subcontinent.