Europe is an interesting and diverse continent. Europe is a continent located entirely in the Northern Hemisphere and mostly in the Eastern Hemisphere. It is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, Asia to the east, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south.
• The Eiffel Tower : It is a cultural icon of France.
• Wroclaw: It is the historical capital of Silesia and Lower Silesia.
• Hvar : The beautiful island in Europe.
• Budapest : It is the capital and the most populous city of Hungary
• Colosseum structure: It is an oval amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome.
• The Louvre : It is the largest art museum located in Paris.
• The Alps: The highest and most extensive mountain range system that lies in Europe.
• Leaning Tower of Pisa: A freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral.
• Sistine Chapel: Chapel in the Apostolic Palace in Vatican City.