Australia is the world’s smallest continent and largest island. Australia is also a land of staggering contrasts and spectacular beauty. Along the coast, you can explore vibrant multicultural cities, vast sand islands, ancient rainforests, and one of the planet’s most awe-inspiring natural wonders – the Great Barrier Reef.
• Opera house Located in Sydney
• Great Barrier Reef Marine Park: One of the seven wonders of the natural world.
• Uluru: In the heart of Australia’s Red Centre, most photographed natural wonders in the country.
• Sydney Harbour Bridge: It is heritage-listed steel through arch bridge across Sydney Harbour
• Blue Mountains National Park: Located 81 kilometers west of Sydney.
• Melbourne: Australia’s second largest city, is popular for culture vultures.
• Fraser Island: It is the largest sand island in the world.
• Kakadu National Park: In the Top End or the Northern Territory, is a World Heritage Site.
• Great Ocean Road: The road stretches for 300 kilometers along Australia’s southeast coast