Welcome to Asia, the most populous, energetic and contradictory continent on earth. From mega metropolises to remote islands, Asia’s top travel spots offer a healthy dose of adventure, ancient history and culture. After considering local prices, accessibility and the variety of attractions in each destination, along with traveller feedback. If you’ve come for the familiar, you’re in for a surprise.
• Tiger’s Nest Temple: Located in the cliffside of theupper Paro valley in Bhutan.
• Siem Reap: It is the capital city of Siem Reap Province innorthwestern Cambodia.
• Bokeo Nature Reserve: Located in the Bokeo province inLaos..
• Great Wall of China: This massive structure was originally built as a defense wall.
• Daehan Dawon : Boseong is the home of green tea plantation in South Korea.
• Bali: Bali is part of the Coral Triangle and located in Indonesia.
• Amer Fort : Located in Rajasthan, India.
• The Ganges River : Trans-boundary river of Asia which flows through India and Bangladesh .
• Ladakh : Located in the northern part of the Indian subcontinent.